Transcript Requests

Official transcript requests for current and former students must be made through Parchment, an online document transfer service. Transcripts will be sent electronically for a $4.15 fee (unofficial transcripts are available for free via parchment). To create a Parchment account.

If you are a current student facing financial hardship, please reach out to your counselor for assistance.

For instructions on ordering official transcripts.

For instructions on ordering unofficial transcripts for personal use.