Monday, October 18
- A big congratulations to our football team for their win at the playoffs this past Thursday against Stephens County. The Mustangs remain undefeated and will play in the Championship game against Franklin County this Thursday under the lights at Madison County High School at 6:30 p.m.
- Let's all show our Mustang spirit on Thursday. We are asking all students to wear school colors to school... 6th graders wear red, 7th graders wear black, and 8th graders wear white.
- Then Thursday night - it's a RED OUT. Let's cover the stadium in red to show our MCMS Spirit! GO MUSTANGS!!!
- If any wrestler did not make the meeting on Tuesday at the HS, please see Ms. Moss to receive your wrestler packet. Wrestling tryouts begin today.
- FFA Annual Pumpkin Carving Meeting Thursday Oct 28th in the Ag room. Pumpkins will be provided. Pick up is at the back of the school at 4pm
- Join us immediately after school Tuesday, October 19, 2021 in the Media Center for our monthly 4-H Club Meeting! We will kick off our club meeting with recreation followed by refreshments, 4-H Connection News and Education and a fun activity. Parents need to pick you up at 5:00pm in front of school.
- 4-H Target Sports:
- BB Gun Target Sports Trial Practices begin Monday, October 18th at 6:00PM and Tuesday, October 19th at the Comer Fairgrounds if you are interested in trying out this program. Also Archery Target Sports is still receiving new students, call the 4-H Office for information.
- 4-H STEM Challenge! Drop- In Thursday, October 21, 2021 at the Board of Education PLC in Danielsville from 4:30 – 7:00PM. Open to all ages and grades.
- MCMS Junior Beta Club is taking applications for new members. Applications are online this year - email Mrs. D. Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get an application emailed to you. Beta Club is an academic service club based on leadership and service. You must have A's and B's on report card number one to apply. See Mrs. Smith, Mrs. Krolikowski and Dr. Yeary for more information. Deadline for applications is Today
- Don't forget - yearbooks are on sale for the special price of $35 through Oct. 29. After that time, the price will increase. Buy yours online at jostensyearbooks.com or bring your money to school to Mrs. Smith in room #1223.
- Skittles for Six is coming
- All wrestlers need to ride bus 96-52 Mr Rex bus. pick up at 245pm. and parents pick up at Dome at 500pm this week, Monday thru Wednesday.
- Girls basketball tryouts are Today and tomorrow from 3-5pm. Boys tryouts are October 25th & 26th from 3-5pm. This is for any current 7th or 8th graders.