Student Expectations for Distance Learning:
1. Students are expected to attend school virtually each day using the schedule provided.
2. During every class period you are expected to login to Google Meets, communicate via email, or complete and submit assignments.
3. Each teacher has office hours before and after school as designated on the schedule. Please use these times, as needed, for additional questions about lessons and for extra help.
If you do not have access to the internet, there are two options:
1. You can drive to school and use school WiFi from the parking lot.
2. Request a WiFi Hotspot device. There is a limited supply. Please email Anne Poss (email@example.com)
Distant Learning Days
August 23 - 27