Georgia Pre-Kindergarten Program
Georgia's Pre-K Program is a lottery-funded educational program for Georgia's four-year olds designed to help prepare children for Kindergarten.
Each Madison County Elementary School has a Pre-K classrooms housed in the Early Learning Center located in Danielsville, Georgia. The Early Learning Center has a total of 8 classrooms, 6 Lottery Funded Pre-K and 2 Special Needs Pre-K classrooms.
No appointment is needed for registration. Pre-k slots are awarded through a lottery drawing, so all students registered during the registration period will be entered into the drawing.
Registration will be held at the Madison County Board of Education
800 Madison Street Danielsville, Georgia
The following documentation is needed to register your child:
- Child's birth certificate
- Child's social security card
- Proof of residency in Madison County in enrolling parent/guardian's name (mortgage or lease agreement, current power bill, water bill, or land line phone bill - should show the service address as the address of residency
- Picture identification (ID) of Parent (such as a drivers license)
- Custody papers if the parent is NOT the custodial parent listed on the birth certificate.
- Screening Form 3300 and Immunization Form 3231 NOTE: The top of the form MUST indicate it is for "school."
For more information about Madison County's GA Pre-K Program, contact