Dr. Amanda Sailors, Brad Sikes, Mandy Moon, Alison Trump, Sherry Armel, Tracy Hendrix, Charity Best, Kim Griffiths, Elizabeth Holloman, Casey Cooper, Ashley Crowe, Lori Strickland
Current balance is $5147.23.
PTO discussed the following:
- Spirit Sprint
- Only two business sponsors so far. March 13 is deadline for sponsors to be included on banner. Remaining businesses should be contacted by February 22.
- Sign deadline is March 22. Shirts will be mint green with light blue print. Shirt orders must be turned in by March 13.
- $3 concession bundles include popcorn, Powerade, and fruit snacks (instead of cotton candy). Order deadline is March 22. Teachers will be given their students’ orders to distribute at a convenient time.
- Comer Leaders came up the following rewards for reaching fundraising goals (from t-shirts, concessions, and signs): $1000 - extra recess and popsicles, $1500 - teacher Gaga ball tournament, $2000 - Sailors/Sikes Dance Off. Since teacher games were such a hit last year and we still have necessary supplies, we will plan to do those again.
- Info packets will go home February 15, a week earlier than planned.
- To make event more competitive, students will participate in a sprint, with the overall winner from PK-2 and 3-5 receiving an award.
Breakfast plans in order for Thurs., Feb. 21. Dr. Sailors has ordered Chick-fil-a boxes for Fri., March 22. 4th grade students will be asked to bring in individual sodas for March activity. PTO will provide items for trail mix and assemble those bags on Thurs., March 14.
Teacher Appreciation Work Session - Thursday, March 14 at 3:15 p.m.