Title I-A Program
Comer Elementary is a Title I-A Distinguished School.
Title I, Part A is a part of the No Child Left Behind Act of 2001 (NCLB). This act provides federal funds through the Georgia Department of Education to local educational agencies (LEAs) and public schools with high percentages of poor children to help ensure that all children meet challenging State academic content and student academic achievement standards.
- Meeting Dates: English Spanish
- Newsletter: English Spanish
- Parent and Family Engagement Plan: English Spanish
- Parent Compact: English Spanish
- Parents Right to Know: English Spanish
- SIP-SWP - Schoolwide Program / Improvement Plan
If you have questions or need more information, contact: