Only a child’s legal parent or guardian can make an address change. Address changes can be made at the Central Registration Office or at the child's school.
Bring these documents and forms to change a student's address:
- Current Photo ID of Registering Parent or Guardian. A range of ID's will be accepted; it does not have to be state issued. This document is used to verify identify of parent or guardian.
- Completed Proof of residency Form: English Spanish
- Completed Address Change Form: English Spanish
Acceptable Documents as Proof of Residency
These documents are accepted as proof of residency.
- Copy of current mortgage, rental or lease agreement
- Copy of current power or water bill; no cell phone bills
- Copy of current home insurance papers
Unacceptable Documents as Proof of Residency
These documents are not accepted as proof of residency.
- Cell phone bills
- Car insurance bills
- Driver's License
Registration Office Hours
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Tuesday, Thursday
- 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM