Georgia Pre-Kindergarten Program
Georgia's Pre-K Program is a lottery-funded educational program for Georgia's four-year olds designed to help prepare children for Kindergarten.
The Madison County Early Learning Center has 7 Pre-k classrooms, with 22 students in each class.
Registration will be held by appointment. Dates will be advertised on the website, through social media, and in the local newspaper. Pre-k slots are awarded through a lottery drawing.
The following documentation is needed to register your child:
- Child's birth certificate
- Child's social security card
- Proof of residency in Madison County in enrolling parent/guardian's name (mortgage or lease agreement, current power bill, water bill, or landline phone bill - should show the service address as the address of residency
- Picture identification (ID) of Parent (such as a drivers license)
- Custody papers if the parent is NOT the custodial parent listed on the birth certificate.
- Screening Form 3300 and Immunization Form 3231 NOTE: The top of the form MUST indicate it is for "school."
For more information about Madison County's GA Pre-K Program, contact