Summer Feeding Program 2019
- Serving Dates will be May 28 - July 25.
- Main serving location is Madison County High School Cafeteria. If your child is involved in sports camps on campus, or summer school, they are welcome to eat with us! Summer meals are open to anyone.
- Colbert Baptist Parking Lot, Tranquility Forrest Trailer Park, Joy Baptist Parking Lot, that trailer park on Hwy 106 just past Hull-Sanford School, Neese Mobile Home Park,
- We have a Lunch Truck route for 2019 --The Crawford Long apartments, the MC Rec Department by the tennis courts (right at the time the sports camps take their lunch breaks) and the Irwin Kirk Road and the Sherwood Circle Neighborhood.
- Several churches throughout the county will serve as feeding sites also, locations and times to be announced. The Learning Train in Colbert, Camp Maranatha, Camp Little Light and Jones Chapel will have lunches at their locations.
- There are no income restrictions; any child age 18 and under may be served. Food must be eaten on site and the child must be present to receive a meal.
- Menus and mobile stop times are on the Nutrition Department web page
If you have questions, want to volunteer to help, or need additional information, contact: