Summer Feeding Program 2019
Serving Dates: May 28 - July 25
Closed July 4 and 5 for Independance Day Holiday
- Madison County High School Cafeteria -This is the main serving location.
- If your child is involved in a sports camp on campus or summer school, they are welcome to eat with us! Summer meals are open to anyone. Breakfast 7:30-8:00 Lunch 11:30-12:30
- Colbert Baptist Parking Lot 10:25-10:45
- Tranquility Forest Mobile Home Park 11:00-11:25
- Joy Baptist Parking Lot 11:35-12:05
- Mobile Home Park on Hwy 106 just past Hull-Sanford School 12:15-12:35
- Neese Mobile Home Park 12:45-1:15
Lunch Truck Route for 2019: Interactive map and menu here
- Crawford Long Apartments 11:30-11:40
- Madison Co. Recreation Department - by the tennis courts - Served at the same time as the sports camps take lunch. Starts 5/28/19 through 7/19/19 11:45-12:15
- Irwin Kirk Road (end by Dville Store) 12:15-12:40
- Sherwood Circle Neighborhood 12:45-1:15
- The Learning Train in Colbert 10:20-11:00 walk up and ask for meal
- Camp Maranatha starts 5/28/19 through 7/19/19 12:30-1:00 walk up and ask for meal
- Camp Little Light starts 6/3/19 through 7/12/19 12:30-1:00 walk up and ask for meal
- Jones Chapel Church starts 6/3/19 through 7/19/19 12:30-1:00 walk up and ask for meal
- Several churches throughout the county will serve as feeding sites.
- Wednesday night locations are Joy Baptist, Bluestone Baptist, Oak Grove Baptist and Springfield Baptist. These locations will have meals when they have their VBS also.
There are no income restrictions; any child age 18 and under may be served. Food must be eaten on site and the child must be present to receive a meal.
Menu for Madison Co High School Main Site is here.
If you have questions, want to volunteer to help, or need additional information, contact: