Online Payments

Online Payments

What is Online Payments?
A convenient way to deposit funds into your student's food service account(s).


  • Deposit funds directly to your student's account by check, debit/credit card
  • Manage your account online: register, modify, delete payment methods & account information
  • View payment & transaction history and generate printable reports
  • Conveniently calculate estimated payment amounts based on transaction history
  • Receive payment receipts via e-mail


Begin using Online Payments now. 

  • Step 1 - Login to Infinite Campus Portal  or Create an account PDF Document  
    You must have an Infinite Campus account to use Online Payments

  • Step 2 - Follow Online Payments Instructions PDF Document

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.  Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: 

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 

1400 Independence Avenue, SW 

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; 

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or 

(3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.