One of the most important things you can spend on your child is time--and time spent cooking together is an investment in your child's future health! There are a lot of cool recipes and tips out there that will help you teach your child healthy eating habits. Check back often for resources to help keep your family fit and active.
- Cooking With Kids. From National School Foodservice Management Institute, fun tips and recipes for snacks and side dishes parents can prepare with their kids.
- Meal Planning Resources. Time-saving tips & ideas to preparing meals.
- Strong4Life. A Children's Healthcare of Atlanta site with tips, information & recipes to support healthy families.
- Meal Planning Food Item Worksheet This is to list all of the foods your family likes to eat or you would like to try
- Menu Planning Worksheet This worksheet is a template for building a menu. It has several weeks so you can plan ahead. From this you can make a grocery list and shop easily.
- Making Meals on a Dime This is from the powerpoint presentation from the Women's Conference in March 2019
Healthy food and activity choices are important. Parents, guardians, students, and community members are encouraged to visit these nutrition resources for more information.