The purpose of the Amicette Club is to assist in the community, academic, and personal development of young ladies.
The Amicette Programs provides activities which present opportunities to:
- Encourage each other to believe in herself
- Develop new ideas and interest
- Develop an awareness of the need to share responsibilities
- Understand one another in order to achieve a common goal, enhance goal setting, leadership and communication skills
- Develop a positive self image
To become an Amicette, teachers must recommend you to one of the sponsors. Member selection is based on teacher recommendations. Dues are decided as a group during the fall semester.