MCHS Graduation Information
Graduating Class 2017
- April 24th - Senior Ministerial Banquet at Colbert First Baptist Church at 6 pm
- April 25th - Balfour will deliver cap and gowns during all 3 lunch shifts
- April 26th - For this week, 1 day only, you may pick up prom tickets during entrichment time from Ms. Simmons in Room 134.
- April 28th - Prom Date Approval Form Due to front office for NON-CURRENT MCHS students
- May 1st-12th - Pick up your Prom Tickets after school in Ms. Simmons' room, 134.
- May 8th - Graduation Pledge forms due back to Mrs. King, room 143.
- May 8th - EOC for Economics.
May 12th - Class Dues must be paid in full.
- May 13th - Prom at 7:30 at the Commerce Civic Center, Commerce, Georgia
- May 17th - 2nd, 4th, and 6th Final Exams – 20% of your overall grade
- Math 18th - 7th and 5th Final Exams – The day will be in reverse order – 20% of your overall grade
- May 18th - Honors Night in the main gym at 7 pm
- Math 19th - 1st and 3rd Final Exams – 20% of your overall grade
- May 19th - 3 pm deadline for all seniors to have ALL fines and fees paid in order to participate in gradation on Friday, May 26
- May 22nd - 8:00 am Senior Class Picture in the home bleachers of the football stadium in your cap, gown, gray MC graduation stole, golden honor stoles, pins of honor, etc.
- May 22nd - After the class picture at 8 am, seniors will return to their respective elementary schools in the county or to the middle school
- May 22nd - 4:00 pm is the deadline to have ALL grades finished in order to participate in gradation on Friday, May 26.
- May 23rd - Senior Rec Day – 8 am – ATTENDANCE will be taking by checking in with teachers along the walkway that leads to the baseball concession stand
- May 25th - 8 am Graduation Practice in the main gym
- May 26th - 8:00 am Students will load buses and be transported to and from the Classic Center for graduation practice at the Classic Center. All graduates must ride the bus.
- May 26th - 6 pm – ALL graduates are to be in the hall way next to the Grand Hall at the Classic Center, Athens, Georgia