PreK & Kindergarten
In March of each year, Madison County School District opens registration for Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten classes for the upcoming fall. The scheduled dates of registration are posted online and communicated through the elementary schools.
To register your child for PreK or Kindergarten, bring the following documents and forms for each child.
- Birth certificate. The enrolling parent's or guardian's name must be listed.
- Social Security card.
- Proof of residency. Acceptable documents of proof include mortgage or lease agreement, current power bill, current water bill, current landline phone bill. These documents must show that the service address and residency address are the same.
- Picture ID of the parent orguardian. An acceptable ID is a driver's license.
- Custody papers (if the parent or guardian is not the custodial parent or guardian
- Immunization Form 3231. This form must indicate at the top it is for "school."
- GA Dept of Public Healt Form #3300. This form must be completed by a doctor or the local health department.
Registration Office Hours
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
12:00 PM - 4:00 PM