Georgia Pre-Kindergarten Program
Georgia's Pre-K Program is a lottery-funded educational program for Georgia's four-year olds designed to help prepare children for Kindergarten.
Madison County currently has Pre-K classrooms in each of the five elementary schools.
Your child DOES NOT neet to accompany you to Pre-K Registration.
2019 GA Pre-K Registration Dates
- Wednesday, March 20 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday, March 21 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The following documentation is needed to register your child:
- Child's birth certificate
- Child's social security card
- Proof of residency in Madison County, document in parent/guardian's name such as a mortgage or lease agreement, current power bill, water bill or land line phone.
- Picture ID of Parent - such as a drivers license.
- Custody papers if the parent is NOT the custodial parent listed on the birth certificate.
- Screening Form 3300 and Immunization Form 3231 NOTE: The top of the form MUST indicate it is for "school."
For more information about Madison County's GA Pre-K Program, contact