GA Kindergarten Program
Madison County currently has a Kindergarten program at each of the five elementary schools.
To enter a Georgia Public Kindergrten Program, your child must be five years old on or before September 1st. Parents are asked to register their child at the school in the district where their home is located.
Parents should contact the school beginning Thursday, February 21st, 2019 to schedule a registration appointment.
Colbert Elementary (706) 788-2341 Comer Elementary (706) 783-2797 Danielsville Elemetary (706) 795-2181 Hull-Sanford Elementary (706) 353-7888 Ila Elementary (706) 789-3445
Your child must accompany you to the Kindergarten screening/registration.
2019 Kindergarten Registration Dates
- Wednesday, March 20 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday, March 21 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The following documentation is needed to register your child:
- Child's birth certificate
- Child's social security card
- Proof of residency in Madison County, document in parent/guardian's name such as a mortage or lease agreement, current power bill, water bill or land line phone.
- Picture ID of Parent - such as a drivers license.
- Custody papers if the parent is NOT the custodial parent listed on the birth certificate.
- Screening Form 3300 and Immunization Form 3231 NOTE: The top of the form MUST indicate it is for "school."
For more information about the Madison County Kindergarten Program, contact: