Summer Feeding Program 2017
- Serving Dates will be May 30 - July 28.
- Main serving location is Madison County High School Cafeteria. If your child is involved in sports camps on campus, or summer school, they are welcome to eat with us! Summer meals are open to anyone.
- Colbert Baptist Parking Lot, Tranquility Forrest Trailer Park, Joy Baptist Parking Lot, that trailer park on Hwy 106 just past Hull-Sanford School, Neese Mobile Home Park, Irwin Kirk Road and the Sherwood Circle Neighborhood.
- We have a Lunch Truck route for 2017 in the Ila to Comer area-- Ila School front picnic shelter, the MC Rec Department by the tennis courts (right at the time the sports camps take their lunch breaks) and the Comer Baptist Church by the playground, as well as the Sidetrack Road Neighborhood.
- Several churches throughout the county will serve as feeding sites also, locations and times to be announced. The Learning Train in Colbert, Camp Maranatha, Camp Little Light and Jones Chapel will have lunches at their locations.
- There are no income restrictions; any child age 18 and under may be served. Food must be eaten on site and the child must be present to receive a meal.
- Menus and mobile stop times are on the Nutrition Department web page
If you have questions, want to volunteer to help, or need additional information, contact: